End of author video is getting corrupted audio on export

Problem: When I export my presentation, the author video, which looks fine within ActivePresenter, does something weird at the end. The video picture continues fine, but the audio skips out several minutes and then comes in with the last sentence, and then there’s silence. I’ve tried replacing parts of the video - when I replaced the video for the final slide, the problem shifted to the end of the penultimate slide. I replace the entire video - still the same problem. I’ve tried exporting to a different folder, but still the same problem.

ActivePresenter Version: ActivePresenter Free Edition
Version 8.0.6 (Released: 2020.04.28) I will purchase a license if I can get this to work!

Notes:

Hi Emma,

Could you please tell the issue happens when exporting your presentation to video or HTML5?
In addition, please share:

• The log of ActivePresenter (click ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log)
  • The project having the issue and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files.
    to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check.
    If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send email with download link to us at support@atomisystems.com.

Best regards,
Thuy

Hi Thuy,

I actually solved it myself by changing the video quality in the export dialogue to 20%. It wasn’t coping with the larger file size (I’d previously set it at 60% and 40%). Maybe you can replicate the problem with a large author video? The first exported file was over 1GB.

Many thanks for your help,

Emma

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot replicate the problem like yours.
Otherwise, we can help you check it if you follow what I mentioned in the previous answer.

Best regards,