Edit states not working upon preview

Hello,

I am recreating the Race to Treasure game. I followed the instructions and edited the states of the treasure chests so that they turn into gold coins if correct. But this does not happen upon previewing the game. It just stays a treasure chest and never turns into the coin. I was wondering if there was something I was missing. Your assistance is appreciated.

Hi Amber,

Your project seems to be like this project so can you take a look for more information?
Basically, it is quite similar to the Race to Treasure game but simpler.

If it doesn’t help, can you send your project and its external data folder (named PROJECT_FILE_files) (if any) so we can take a look?

If the files are large, please upload them to the cloud site then share the link with us.

You can attach it here or send to support@atomisystems.com

Regards,
Huyen

Hi Huyen,

I appreciate your help. I was able to figure out my previous issue. These are the games I am now trying to recreate:

Would you be able to locate instructions?

Hi Amber,

Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions for those sample projects.
Please download and add the same actions to the corresponding objects.
If it comes unstuck, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Huyen

Hi Huyen,

Thank you for your response. How do I change the questions and the images in the sample projects?

Hi Amber,

The answers to your questions are as below:

1. Change questions in the General Knowledge Test:
  • Open the Slide Pools pane (View tab > Slide Pools).
  • Change questions in the pools.

slide pools

Refer to this written tutorial for more information: How to Create Question Pools in ActivePresenter 8 - Atomi Systems, Inc.

1. Change images in the Memory Game:

states

Regards,
Huyen