Draw on html5 output slides

Hi, it’s a pretty common feature in any other eLearning software to allow the teacher/student to draw (some allowing multiple color) on the slides. Example like tracing a letter for a learner.

Can it be done in ActivePresenter or is there a workaround to achieve the draw effect in the html5 output? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The current version of ActivePresenter hasn’t supported this feature yet.
We’ll consider doing it if there’s more requests from users.

Regards,

1 Like

Yes, Please! I would find it very useful when teaching if I could highlight, draw, and annotate on the presentation itself. I would definitely be using the program even more than I am now.

1 Like

Me too. Please consider adding this feature.

1 Like

Was this feature added?

Hi,

This feature is added in our roadmap.
At this time, there are some tasks with higher priority so we have not implemented it yet.

Have a nice day.
Thuy

Im not sure if this is possible, but is there a way to use this Create a Drawing App with HTML5 Canvas and JavaScript { William Malone } in the current version of activepresenter? I just would like to draw on the final presentation.

Thank you.

Hi luisantafe,

Yes, you can use a Web Object to embed that drawing application into ActivePresenter:

Regards

1 Like

Up this feature in the new 9 version.

Thanks

I’m waiting for this feature. any news?

Dear all,

We would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your interest in ActivePresenter.
Just wanna let you know that we have considered the feature request you mentioned, and we understand how important it is to you.
While we don’t have an exact plan to implement this feature at the moment, please rest assured that we are continuously evaluating and improving our product to meet the evolving needs of our customers.

Thank you, guys. And if you have any further suggestions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us.
Thuy

Hi,

If you are looking for a simple and quick solution (only supports line drawing), please check the following sample project:
CanvasDrawing_2.approj (304 KB)

You can apply this solution for your project with simple steps:

How it works:

• Click the Draw Tools button in the player toolbar to enter the drawing mode. Click again to exit this mode.
  • In the drawing mode, right-click to change line color and line width.

I have not tested this sample well so please let me know if you find any problem.

Regards,

4 Likes

Any chance to do a short video of the process? I tried but at the end I could not make it. Thanks

Hi @luisantafe,

If you get trouble when performing the steps above to make your own sample, take a look at the quick video tutorial below:

Hope it helps.
Regards,
Thuy