Drag-and-drop multi zones and submit

Problem:
Hey every one! Here is a question:
In interactions-drop area there are option show correct or incorrect block after dropping right or wrong element.

But in questions drag-and-drop there is only one option show feedback layer
Is it possible to:
Then student DnD correct elements and hits submit near each drop zone shown red cross or correct green check-mark?

Also there are buttons with 2 states innocent/guilty and the only one is guilty it also should be checked after hit submit button

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.3

Sample file invistigation.approj - Google Drive

Hi Lev,

Then student DnD correct elements and hits submit near each drop zone shown red cross or correct green check-mark?

You can use built-in correct/incorrect checkmarks in ActivePresenter to show. Just add the Show Responses action to the On Click event of the Submit button like this:

Also there are buttons with 2 states innocent/guilty and the only one is guilty it also should be checked after hit submit button.

I’m not sure about what you want to achieve? Please describe in more detail?

Regards,
Tuyen

Good day Tuyenluu!

I’ve already tried correct/incorrect marks but they double shown on drop zone and drop object like bubbles with no option to change their size/color/place

What I need: in my sample near each drop zone there are 2 invisible elements green and red. After participant made all his decisions hi hits submit and sees which of them where right in each group of character eg:Emma CLUE 2 / MOTIVE 3 / INNOCENT

Or maybe it’s possible to show all correct block in all drop areas on slide by hit submit button?Снимок экрана 2021-11-23 в 13.26.09

Hi Lev,

It requires coding.
Please see the script in On Click event of Submit button in this project
invistigation_2.approj (348 KB)

I’m not sure how to check if a person is innocent or guilty so the script only checks clues and motives.

Regards

@ToanLS Thank you so much! It’s amazing!

Btw is it possible in active presenter making drag item with fixed direction? E.g. like only up or down? In some programs there are option like as control time line - that means that animated item doesn’t move at all it only moves then user drags it and it moves only on specific direction

Hi,

You can constrain the dragging direction by adding the following script to the slide On Load event:

// horizontal 
var node1 = prez.object('Shape_1'); // replace Shape_1 by your drag source object
$(node1).draggable({axis: 'x'});

// vertical 
var node2 = prez.object('Shape_2');
$(node2).draggable({axis: 'y'});

It’s not possible to drag an object to control a timeline, unfortunately.

Regards

Thank you so much!

I have found epic problem:
When I’m making objects with actions and variables it works perfect inside 1 slide
But if I want them showing on multiple slides MOSTLY all actions and variables just disappearing - could it be solved somehow?

Can you please let me know which actions and variables disappeared?
It’s difficult and takes much time for us to check all objects in your project.

Regards

On ANY of them - doesn’t matter. Look video please

Hi Lev,

Thank you for reporting the issue, we’ll fix it in the next update.
In the meantime, please show objects over multiple slides before adding actions to them.
We’re sorry for this incovenience.

Furthermore, please note that objects showing over multiple slides don’t support some actions. For example, they can’t show/hide/change state of any object in a certain slide. Those actions will be removed from the object you make it to show over multiple slides.

Regards