Drag and Drop Activity: Challenges with Multiple Answers in a Single Drag Box

During the Drag and Drop activity, when we match multiple answers to a single drag box, there is no error if we place all the answers correctly. However, if we match at least two answers to one drag box and place the double-matched ones correctly, even if there is at least one mistake in other items, it shows all the double-matched ones as incorrect.

3 Likes

Hi Emrah,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this issue to our attention. Our team is aware of this known issue and we are actively working on fixing it in the next update. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you once again for letting us know and for your understanding.
Best regards,
Hang

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for your attention, I would be very happy if you let me know when this bug is fixed. @Hang

3 Likes

Yes, rest assured that we’ll keep you informed as soon as this feature is completed.

Regards,

2 Likes

We have updated the active presenter and if this issue is not fixed we are experiencing problems with all question types. guess when the update will come.

1 Like

Hi @hamdi_goktas,

It appears that the issue is specific to the drag-and-drop question type so far. Can you please provide a description of any problems that occur with question types other than drag-and-drop?

Much appreciated your response.

Regards,
Hang

1 Like

This error has caused significant problems. It needs to be fixed urgently.When will it be fixed on average?

1 Like

Updates are very nice but give errors. I expect it to be resolved quickly.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Please remain calm and be patient for the upcoming update. Our team is actively working to resolve this issue as swiftly as possible, and we will notify you once it is ready.
Kindly note that creating multiple accounts to comment will not speed up the problem-solving process.

Best rergards,

4 Likes

Hello, any progress on this? @Hang

Hello @eyyup_dogan,

Since we have other bugs to fix in the upcoming update, we haven’t yet determined the exact release date. Nevertheless, we will try to release the next update as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned for further updates.

Regards,

Hi all,

We have released an update (ActivePresenter 9.1.1) that fixes the issue with showing incorrect feedback checkmarks if a drag source is allowed to drop correctly into more than one drop target.
To get the update, please go to the Help tab > Check Updates.

Have a great day!
Hang

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check it right away. @Hang