Domande multiple di “Sequence Question”

Hi,
is it possible to put multiple “Sequence Question” in one slide or do they conflict?
I’m trying but it doesn’t work.
Thanks!

Hi Betty,

Please take a look at this article to know how to add multiple questions in one slide:

You can also watch the tutorial videos there for easy illustration.

In case you followed the instructional steps but still get stuck, kindly send us your project and describe the issue in more detail so we can support you better.

Regards,
Thuy

1 Like

I thank you for the answer @PhuongThuy_Le, but I meant this “Sequence Questions”

You can apply the same steps in the tutorial for all the question types in ActivePresenter, including the Sequence question, of course, @Betty.
In the written and video tutorial, we chose the Multiple choice and True/False questions as examples.

Regards,
Thuy

1 Like

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @PhuongThuy_Le , I will try! :pray:

1 Like

Hi @PhuongThuy_Le, I am trying to follow the tutorial you pointed out.
I entered 3 sequence questions and then I wanted to enter “FILL IN TEXT ENTRIES”, but it doesn’t give me the option to select it because there is no icon along with the others, as you can see from the screenshot.
Thank you for your help.

Dear @Betty,

This happens when your placeholder is narrow. It doesn’t have enough space to display all question-type icons.
So, you just need to enlarge the placeholder size to select the Fill in Text Entries question as you want.
Please see my attached video for details.

Hope it helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thank you so much @PhuongThuy_Le
You are always kind and precious! :pray: :hearts:

1 Like