Do you intend to add Dropdown as question type

Hi,

The subject says it all. Could be very useful.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Dom,

Thank you for your suggestion! We will add this feature in our TODO list.

Regards,

1 Like

This is a much needed feature, loving the tool so far on trial.

I would also request that feature. From my opinion dropdowns could also be used within fill-the-blank-questions. This would be to me a more save way to implement such questions esapecially if the evaluation of the blanks is not failure safe (e.g. against typos).
Best wishes
Ludger

Hi Ludger,

This feature will be supported in ActivePresenter version 9.

Regards,
Yen

Dear Yen,
thank you for the dropdown feature in AP9. I wonder if it is possible to combine floating text with inline dropdowns to create a “fill the blanks” question?
Example: This my (text* | calculation | image) for my homework. I will have a lot of (fun* | stress) with (it* | them).
Putting the text chunks into fixed sized text boxes is possible but not the (more responsive) solution I’m actually looking for. I also tried disabeling the grid and putting a lot of blanks in the text to create the gap (see screen). This works so far, but it is more a workaround in my opinion and not the kind of solution I thougth of.
Best wishes
Ludger

Hi Ludger,

ActivePresenter 9 comes with 2 new dropdown question types but unfortunately, it hasn’t included combining dropdowns in Fill-in-blanks questions yet.
We will try to support this feature in the future with the hope that it will be available in the updates of version 9.
In the meantime, you can modify the Select in Dropdowns question as a workaround. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best regards,
Hang

+1 vote on having dropdowns in Fill-in-Blanks feature request.

Cheers,
Keith

1 Like