Display slide in slide

Hi,

I have to create new interactive presentation where I want to display slide-in-slide.
Contents:
I have workflow of three steps on slide 1. Let us assume each step has 4 slides (slide 2-5, 6-9, 10-13). Now, On slide 1, I want to show on mouse roll over - display 4 slides in a pop-up one-by-one. May be it will have audio too. Same follows for rest of the steps too.

It will be like preview or adding associated slides upfront so that user understands what’s going to come next.

Thanks,
Shri

Hi Shri,

You can capture images or videos of slides, then set up events - actions to show/ hide videos/ images as in the attached project.

display slide in slide.approj (2.1 MB)

Regards,

Thanks!

But if there is a captured simulation which is spread over 4 slides for step 1, will I be able to give same kind of effect?

Hi Shri,

I’m not sure if I understand your question correctly but you still can record video and use events - actions as mentioned in my previous answer to create the effects/ interactivity.

Regards,

Yes sure. your solution is a partial solution to. I appreciate it. But want to explore if we can go one step ahead in terms of interactivity and intuitive presentation.

Is there any possibility to use JavaScript to show preview of 4 slides one-by-one. Can you help me with that?

Thanks in advance,
Shri

Hi Shri,

Unfortunately, there is no way to use Javascript. Please click the HTML5 Preview button to preview your project and record a video of it.

Regards,

Good idea. Thanks a lot. Will check how it works and accepted by Management.