Differences in text formatting

Hi,
After exporting a file to HTML5 and placing files on a server, the format of the text differs from what I typed and organized in the program. Sentences are split in odd places and move to the next line.
Any idea where the problem comes from? To visualize I attach a few screenshots (I used a yellow line to mark the problem) and Active Presenter file with those 4 slides.

ActivePresenter Pro Edition
8.3.0 - 64-bit build. (published: 2020.12.04)

Best regards,
Peter

Active_Presenter_4_slides.approj (1.1 MB)

Hi Pio,

We are checking your project and will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Hi Prio,

We have checked and seen that there are some incompatibilities between ActivePresenter and browsers in displaying characters so the problem. Please see my comments for each of the problem below:

Screenshot 1-2) Please select the shape in the slide 2, (don’t select the text inside it) and set the font size to 16 again to resolve problem. You can use the Line spacing option to increase the spacing between lines. The cause is the shape has the larger font size than the font size of paragraphs inside it and ActivePresenter and browsers behave differently.

Screenshot 3-4, 7-8) We are fixing for this problem and try to release an update soon. Unfortunately, there is no workaround for it.

Screenshot 5-6) It is not reliable to use tabs for indentation in browsers. Please add a line break (Ctrl+Enter) after each line and use multiple spaces for indentation. You can see this file for detail:
Active_Presenter_4_slides - Modified.approj (892 KB)
We will try to support this indentation style for list items in the future.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thanks very much for your feedback.

Regards,