Deactivate hotspot question

Problem: I have a hotspot interaction with multiple hotspots where a user clicks on the hotspot, an image appears and audio plays. I would like the hotspot to deactivate as soon as it’s clicked and then proceed through the rest of the interactions. Users should only be able to hear the audio once, and not when another audio clip is playing.

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.5

Notes:

Hi Sunny,

You can add the On Click event and several actions to each hotspot to achieve what you need. Also, you can use a transparent shape to avoid audio overlapping.
Please take a look at this sample to see if it works.
Hotspot.approj (1.1 MB)

Regards,
Tuyen

Hi, Thanks for the quick response! I am using one hotspot question with multiple images to click on in the hotspot. For example the question has three different hotspots. When a user clicks on any of them audio associated with that image plays. After that audio plays I want the audio and that single hotspot image to be disable and the user to click on another hotspot in the one question. Do I have to use one hotspot question for each image?

Hi Sunny,

You can achieve what you need without using a hotspot question.
You add a disabled state to each image. Then, set up events-actions as in the following sample:

image-state.approj (1.0 MB)

Regards,
Tuyen