Customizable Buttons on the Topbar

Hi,

is there any way, to create a second button on the Topbar? I’ve already used References Button, but in my projects I usually add many media content under Creative Commons licence, and would like to have a button on the Topbar to display the “Credits”.
I’m using the latest version of A.P., is this something we will see in future versions?

Thank you,

Cecilia

Hi Cecilia,

Unfortunately, ActivePresenter doesn’t allow creating a custom button in Player. We will consider adding this if we get more requests from users.

Regards,

Hi Cecilia,

Actually, you can do this by modifying the player layout files then add your code in. For example, you can edit the file at “C:\Program Files\ATOMI\ActivePresenter\templates\html5\skin\Modern\player\layouts\topbar.html” as below:

<div class="ap-toolbar-top ap-toolbar" role="toolbar" tabindex="0">
	<style>
		.ap-tool-credits .ap-button-label {
			padding: 10px !important;
		}
	</style>
	<script type="text/javascript">
		var $ = window.AtomiAP.$;
		$(".ap-tool-credits").bind("click", function() {
			alert("Add your code here");
		});		
	</script>
    <div class="ap-tool-projectname"></div>
	<div class="ap-button ap-tool-credits" data-has-label="true" data-has-icon="false"><div class="ap-button-label">Credits</div></div>
    <div class="ap-button ap-tool-resources" data-has-label="true"></div>
</div>

Regards,

1 Like

Hi, I managed to customize some things on the top bar, however, for mobile versions, I’d like to customize the size of the buttons on the bottom bar: play, forward, volume, close, etc, . I’d like they are wider. I opened the rlplayer file, but can’t find the lines for those buttons. Could you please let me know where they are?
Thanks

Hi Cecilia,

Please search for “.ap-button” in the file at C:\Program Files\ATOMI\ActivePresenter\templates\html5\css\rlplayer.css.

Regards,

thank you for your response, I managed to changed the buttons on the bottom bar, now I would like to remove the Resources icon and enlarge the resources panel. Could you please indicate, what file/code should I change?

Hi Cecilia,

For hidding button icon, just add the property named “data-has-icon” like below:

<div class="ap-button ap-tool-resources" data-has-label="true" data-has-icon="false"></div>.

Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the dimension of resources pane.

Regards,