Crash Report: a problem has caused your program to close

Good morning,

I have update the program with the last version, but now if i try to open a project created in date october 2018 (created before to update to new version) to change the template the program crashes:

my steps are: click to Export / Player Settings / the program open a new windows, try to load and crashes.

Thanks and kind regards.

Hi,
In these cases, please send the error report so that we can analyze and fix it faster.
The error report contains information to easily find where and what causes the error.

Regards,

Good morning,

I used the funtion “send error Report”.
Only this is fine for you or I have to send you one of the following files:

Thanks and kind regards.

3 files with the asterisk mark are mandatory, just ActivePresenter.log is optional but it may contain needed information which is not available in other files.
So please send them all if possible.

When you click the Send Error Report those files will be attached as well so you don’t need to send the files separately.

Regards,

Good morning,

I have send error report.
Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks and kind regards.

Hi maxsot,

Thanks for reporting the issue. The problem will be fixed soon. To make sure, can you please help us to check if the temporary version at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gGr4l06MKXiWS-ld7ksqegfBJEWTvRZG/view?usp=sharing to see if it works or not?

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Good morning,
I have installed and tested the temporary version, seams work.
I have received some error during installation but i think that is caused because is a temporary version.

I await the final version

Thanks and kind regards.