Constant crashing

Problem: Constant crashing

ActivePresenter version: 9.1.3

Notes: Hi, I have created an interactive tool with 15+variables and 40+ slides and it has now started crashing every couple of minutes, generally when I click into a text box or variable field. Have I created something that is just too large. I have the Mac error text, but cannot include as it is has too many characters. Any help is much appreciated.

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear that you are encountering a crashing problem with ActivePresenter. In case the app crashes and you see a crash report appear, please click the Report… button, then copy and send the content of the report to us.

Additionally, kindly send us the following files to support@atomisystems.com so that we can investigate further:

1. The project file (.approj) and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files (if any). Please note that this external data folder is automatically generated when the video or audio resources exceed 50MB. If the folder is not created, you can simply send us the project file (.approj).
  2. The log file of ActivePresenter. To view the log, click the ActivePresenter button > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log.

If these files are large, please upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive and send the download link (grant access permission) to us.

Regards,