Compartir html por correo

Hola comunidad! Soy nueva utilizando la herramienta de saola animated, aún así he logrado desarrollar mi proyecto en poco tiempo, sin embargo tendo una duda…al momento de exportar mi proyecto en HTML y querer compartirlo con mis compañeros de clase por correo, ellos no logran visualizar el proyecto.
Tengo la versión de prueba y pienso invertir en comprar la licencia, solo quiero asegurarme de que este problema se debe a la versión free y una vez teniendo la licencia, este detalle se solucionará.
No busco insertar mi trabajo en otro sitio web, más bien me gustaría solo poder enviar el archivo (mediante correo), esto es posible con la versión de paga?

Gracia y saludos.

Hi Karen,

In your case, when you share, you should not share the HTML file only:
:x:

:x:
You need to share the whole folder containing the HTML file and the resources folder so that the other viewers can open the HTML file:

So, you can choose to zip the folder and share that zip file via email for your mates to view.

But, please take note that in the folder, there will be a .js file, which sometimes might be blocked due to some email services.
Therefore, you can consider uploading the folder/ zip file to platforms like Google Drive and share the link.

Regards,
Quynh Anh

wow, i love it! i will check this method and hope i have no problem…i love the quick response from the support team, in short, i am really enjoying the saola animated world. thanks!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome, Karen.

Just feel free to open a new topic on this community whenever you encounter a new issue/ question. We are here to assist you guys as soon as possible.

Regards,
Quynh Anh