Color discrepancies

using screen capture feature. recorded video doesn’t capture the authentic colors (attached image) , any suggestions on how to fix this?

PS: the colors do not match even before exporting to mp4 (i saw a post that says go to preferences ==> misc ==> deactivate “use JPEG…”) this solution didn’t work.
tx

Hi,

We have checked but could not reproduce the issue. Does this issue happen when you record all applications or a specific one? And can you provide the following files so we can check:

• The project and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files pattern (if any).

• The log of ActivePresenter. To view the log, click ACTIVEPRESENTER > Preferences… > Miscellaneous > View Log.

You can send to support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,

I’ve also experienced this before. Attempted to record a flash-based video of mine from the swf file playing on the screen. A block of light pale blue was recorded as white. Unknown if relevant - the color was bumped up against another block of white. All colors were flat values of rather sizeable mass. In mine and the posters they were both blue color values - has anyone else experienced this with another color?