Hi,
I am using ActivePresenter latest version and I have a critical issue with slide navigation that affects an entire e-learning course.
Clicking anywhere on a slide (outside any object) advances to the next slide. This bypasses all custom conditional navigation I have built — students can skip activities and progress requirements simply by clicking on the slide background.
What I have already checked and confirmed:
- “Slide Switcher” (Przełącznik slajdu) is unchecked in slide properties for all slides.
- There are no transparent overlay objects covering the slide background.
- All “On Click” actions are assigned to specific named objects only — nothing is assigned to the slide itself.
- The behavior persists in exported SCORM/HTML output — it is not only a preview issue.
The course uses programmed conditional navigation — students must complete specific activities before they are allowed to advance. Click-anywhere completely bypasses this logic. All modules of the course are affected. This is a production-ready project and we need an urgent solution.
Please provide either a way to completely disable click-anywhere-to-advance at project level, or confirm this is a bug and provide a fix or workaround.
Thank you.
