Cannot preview full slide on a responsive project

Hello
I just observed that I am not able to preview the full silde of my responsive project. However, if I convert to non-responsive project, the full slide is visible on preview.
Kindly suggest how this could be resolved.
Thank you

Activepresenter version- 8.5.4 64bit
Os- Windows 10.

Hi,

Could you please share us the responsive project and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check.

Regards,

Hi,

As you may know, a responsive project has different layouts for different viewport sizes. When you preview the content, it will show as designed in the Editor and not scale to fit the browser. Besides, when the slide/layout height is greater than the browser height (device viewport height), the scrollbar will appear.
In contrast, the output of a non-responsive (normal) project can work on any device thanks to the AutoFit feature, but we don’t call it responsive in ActivePresenter.
Moreover, I see that you don’t make any changes in any responsive layout, so it’s unnecessary to create a responsive project. You can convert your project to a non-responsive one to do things easier, faster, and with more convenience.

Regards,

Thank you for the useful information.

Well understood

Regards