Cannot insert PNG into timeline

Problem: I cannot insert the attached butterfly PNG (our company logo) file into the slide’s timeline. However, I was able to insert a different PNG into the same slide’s timeline (I couldn’t attach the different PNG that works because I am new to this forum).

ActivePresenter version: 8

Notes: The butterfly logo does not insert into any other slide’s timeline. When I start a new project, the butterfly logo inserts fine. When I copy and paste from the new project into the existing project, only a transparent white box appears.

Actually, I just discovered that I suddenly cannot insert ANY images into the timeline. The only thing that I did differently was buy the Pro license.

Hi Leila,

To insert an image into a slide, you can do one of the following:

• Directly drag selected images from your computer and drop them into the Canvas.

• Open the Insert tab > select Image > choose images from your computer.

• Open the View tab > select Resources > click the Import button to import all images you need to use for the current project. Then drag any from the Resources pane to the Canvas.

Note that when you insert an image into a project, it will appear in the Timeline pane as shown below:

You can adjust the image timing, duration by drag its two sides.

When I copy and paste from the new project into the existing project, only a transparent white box appears.

I guess this happened because you don’t put the Playhead at the time when the images appear.
For more info about working with images, please take a glance at this article:

Regards,
Yen

Hello Yen!

Thank you for your response. Of course, I did all of the above.

I figured out the issue – my project file was corrupt.

• Leila
1 Like