Can you copy animation to another object?

Problem:
Especially for custom paths, is it possible to copy the animation and paste it onto another object (in the same or different timeline)? Otherwise it’s almost impossible to reproduce the exact path for another object (yes I can duplicate this object but then I’ll need to recreate all the other animations that were originally applied to the other object). I see you have an option to apply to all objects, but I don’t necessarily want to apply a specific animation to all other objects. Thanks!

ActivePresenter version: v8.2.3

Notes:

Hi,

You can perform the following steps to create the same custom path for specific objects:

1. Right-click an object > Apply to All Shape Objects > Animation

2. Then, for objects that you don’t want to apply that animation, select all of them, in the Animations tab > select None or other animation that you want.

Regards,
Yen

Don’t know why it’s done this way. This is not useful in my case or anyone’s cases when they need different animations across multiple pages. Having to apply the animation of one object to all the other objects in the project basically forces every other object to have the exact animation and is not helpful at all. On top of that, if there are multiple animations applied to an object and I just want to duplicate one of the animations to another object, this approach is also not helping at all.

Hi,

The Apply to All Shape Objects option will come in handy if you want to apply the same style/ animation to all objects in your project. As the current version of ActivePresenter haven’t supported the copy-paste animation between objects so I just suggest the above steps as the workaround.

We’ll consider to support the copy-paste animation if there are more requests from users.

Regards,
Yen

That feature will be super useful, definitively.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Our TODO list already includes this feature, and we’ll implement it in future updates.

Best regards,