Calculator emulator

Does anyone know where I might find a calculator emulator similar to the TI-30XS that can be incorporated in online apps?

Hi Roxie,

If you know how to use JavaScript, you can accomplish this, but it will take some time because it is pretty difficult.
I think that searching online and inserting it via Web Object is much easier in this case.

Regards,

1 Like

I know…I’ve been searching.
If anyone knows of one, please give me a shout out.

Thank you.

Hi Roxie,

I built this standard calculator in Saola Animate for an e-learning project - would it work as your web object?

https://exemplars.interaktiv.co.uk/calculator/

2 Likes

That’s a very nice calculator, and thank you so much for the heads up. However, I do have to have one that works as the TI-30XS, including the 2nd functions. I do appreciate your offer, though, as well as all the help you have provided throughout the years. Thank you.

Hi Roxie,

Although finding the precise model is challenging, you might try looking for its functionality. For example, here is a scientific calculator with a second function:

1 Like

Thanks Roxie,

The code in mine is child’s play compared to Hang’s excellent scientific example. Thankfully, the brake calculations in the training module I was building were straight-forward and the purpose of the calculator was more about illustrating / recording the learner’s process than complex maths. Building it as a Soala Symbol meant that it could interact with the main document and illustrate the steps of the formula and record the users’ steps on the testing scenes.

I’ve only dabbled with Active Presenter, but it would be interesting to know if it were possible to drop Saola Symbols into AP and interact in the same way.

1 Like

Thanks, Hang. That one does seem to have more functions than the other ones I found. Thank you for taking the time to look for me.

2 Likes