Buttons State freeze

Problem:
Hey everyone! Im new to active presenter(mostly stay on Hype 5)
I really love of functions in AP but can’t figure out some cases:

1. Is it possible to save buttons (I was trying multiple questions, radio buttons and etc) states like: on 1st slide users selecting some answers (e.g from 1 to 8) then all that selected answers always shown on all other slides with already selected previously answers. No matter if they comes back to older slides? But users still possible to change that answers on any slide?

2. On drag and drop if I make e.g 4 “correct” from 6 answers and I want to show them through all slides but visible are only that selected 4 not all 6?

3. I want to make some kind of pin pad with symbols like (from 0 to 9) is it possible to make a correct order of pin code? like as 2-5-8-1?

4. On drag and drop is it possible to make autocheck without submit button? I mean if the order is correct autoswitch to next slide?

5. Is it possible to make a cipher wheel with mouse or finger?

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.3

Mac OS
Notes:

Hi Lev,

Please find my answers as below:

1,2 Could you please explain your ideas more clearly? Why do you want to show all the selected answers on all other slides?

3,5 It is possible to do that using JavaScript code.

4, You can perform the following steps:

• Select each drop target and set event - action for it as below:

• Select the answer area > delete the unwanted events-actions. Then, add the Go Forward action to the On Correct event:

Regards,
Yen

Good Day HaiYen_Vu!

The reason about 1 and 2 is:
I’m making a small escape room for children in Egypt theme.
They Need to decide on the 1 st screen which items they want to take for adventure: only 4 from 8. That only selected items should come through all slides of escape adventure (cause they help to solve historical puzzle)
Also The could find some items on slides and that items should be show on all slides if the pick (click) them

Could you be so kind about solution about 3 and 5?

Many thanks!

Hi Lev,

Please download the two attached projects for your references.
Q12.approj (756 KB)
pin pad.approj (272 KB)
Regarding question 5, it’s quite complicated to achieve.
Hence, you can find suitable HTML/ JavaScript codes. Then, embed them using the Web Object.

Regards,
Yen

What can I say? WOW!

Only one little thing for pinpad: I cant find operator for showing messages like as:
e.g. If pin 1-2-3-4 show message 1
e.g. If pin 3-4-5-5 show message 2
and etc

I was searching for operator if correct value= … but I don’t see it

P.S. I would like show you full escape room after it would be done if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lev,

To achieve that, please add more correct values in this section:

Then, you need to create corresponding variable.
In the On Correct event of the text entry, you add actions to show different messages with specific conditions:

I’m so eager to see the full escape room. Please share with us and other users when you finish it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: !

Hmm it seems to me that I’m doing something wrong with variable (

Hi,

It seems that she shared a wrong screenshot.
You should add a text variable and assign it to the text entry.
Or you can use On Text Enter event.
Please check this project: pin pad.approj (288 KB)

Regards