Blurry text in firefox - my work around

Problem: FIREFOX BLURRY TEXT

Saola Animate version: 3.1.3

Notes:

I know this is an older topic, but I still see burry text in Firefox and here is one other work around I have tried that I don’t think has been mentioned in the forum. ( I realize this is not a Saola problem, but a browser problem )

Create a text element but choose a much larger size than you need. So if I was going to use 12px I would instead start with 64px. Then enter my text, of course it is now way too large so I now use the “Scale Tool” and visually scale it down to the size I need.

This seems to do a good job of getting rid of the blurriness in Firefox text. And if create a text element with a couple words of text with the 64px size, I can just copy and paste and then change the text without have to resize again.

I’m really not sure if this is a good way to work around the problem, but I have noticed through the years that even doing that with elements can make them look more defined / sharp.

Hope that is helpful.

***EDIT: WHOOOPS…I have been doing so much on desktop I never checked it on a cell phone browser…pinch and zoom destroys the paragraph layout, makes it narrower as you zoom, back to the drawing board. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes