Backward slide is not working

Problem: Backward slide is not working. When I click on Go Back button (created by me or in the toolbar) or clicking on a slide in Content Table the presentation seems to be paused like if the slide is finished. The configuration is ok because I have some similar projects and they work fine.

Directores_Módulo_1_Simple.approj (1.3 MB)

ActivePresenter version: 9.1.1

Hi @JuanD18,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We have acknowledged it and are in the process of addressing this issue in the next update. I’ll notify you once it’s ready.

In the mean time, please add the following code to the Execute JavaScript action of the On Load event in your project to solve the problem (ActivePresenter > Project > Properties > navigate to the Interactivity tab of the Properties pane):

AP.AutoTransitionDirection = false;

Best regards,

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your response, it works.

I have another question: In the SCORM projects that I have created, sometimes the score does not save, which prevents users from finalizing the content. The previously shared project is a small template of how I build them, although I think that because it is a short project it does not have that problem. Because it happens sometimes I have not been able to identify the cause of the problem. The current solution is to enter the user’s profile and finalize the SCORM, where it has been identified that when going through certain slides again the score is added, sometimes it decreases but it goes up again as progress is made. I hope you can help me by giving me a hint of what is happening.

Thank you.

Thank you for your follow up.

Could you kindly let us know whether you have used a script to make any score-related adjustments?

The variations in scores:

where it has been identified that when going through certain slides again the score is added, sometimes it decreases but it goes up again as progress is made

raise the question of whether this is observed within the LMS or on the slides of your project?

Moreover, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share the project and its external data folder named in the form PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) with us for further investigation. Please feel free to email us at support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,
Hang

Hi @JuanD18,

We have released an update that fixes the issue with backward slides.
Please update ActivePresenter to the latest version to experience it.

Regards,

1 Like