Audio recording plays back on only 1 side

Problem: When I go to record my desktop in conjunction with a live mic, the results are that the audio for the mic only reproduces on the left channel.

The Audio from ChordPulse is fine, as it operates through my desktop.

This is whether previewing the video in Active Presenter before exporting, or listening to an exported video.

ActivePresenter version: 8.3.2

Notes: Shure SM7b mic, Audient iD 14 USB Audio Interface. Recording voice audio, ChordPulse “backing band” software.

Hi Kevin,

Actually, I don’t have much experience with this type of mic. Do you mean it supports two channels? How do you know that only the left channel is recorded?

Can you please share the log of ActivePresenter? To view the log, click ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log.

Regards,

Well um, because it’s only in 1 speaker? I see someone else posted the same question a couple of years ago or so…

As I’m a new user, I can’t share attachments & the system is telling me I entered too many characters if I try & copy/paste…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You can email the file to support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,

Consider it “Donesville.”

Thanks for sharing the log.

If I understand correctly, Audient iD14 has two audio inputs and ActivePresenter can only record one of them at a time. You can only select one of them through UI while you actually want to selecting twos. Can you please confirm?

Regards,