Audio is truncated upon import to slide

Problem: Importing an audio file into a slide truncates the file about 2 seconds before its completion. The timeline shows a red vertical bar at the point of truncation as if the file had been intentionally shortened during slide editing of the timeline. I have verified that the sound file is complete by listening to it outside of ActivePresenter.

ActivePresenter Version: 7.2.3

Notes:
I have tried importing the same sound file on other slides with the same problem exhibited. I have created or used a new sound file and those too are also truncated similarly.

Any assistance or advice is appreciated as to what to try next. Tku!

Hi,

Did you mean the problem happens in HTML5 output? If so, you can drag the end of audio bar in Timeline to the right to extend its duration a little bit (1-2 seconds) to overcome the issue.

Regards,

Thanks for your reply. Actually though, the audio is truncated EVEN IN the ActivePresenter workspace slide itself. I am stumped. I got around the issue by adding in some verbal padding to the recording so that I could manually truncate that portion of the audio (even the padding was truncated when I imported it by a second or so). That has worked. Still don’t know what is causing the issue, but at least I found a workaround so I can finish this module.

Thanks again!