Assembly editing

Hello everyone,

As an absolute beginner, I want to know how to assemble different slides/videos to make them one single video.

Thank you

Hi,

The Merge Slides and Join Audio/Video Objects features in ActivePresenter can help you do that.

• Merge Slides: Just select slides/videos you want to merge in the Slides pane on the left side > right-click them > Merge Slides.

For more information, please take a look at the Merge Slides part in this article: Split and Merge Slides in ActivePresenter 8 - Atomi Systems, Inc.

• Join Audio/Video Objects: Select all the videos that you want to merge > click the Join Audio/Video Objects button in the Timeline pane.

Refer to the Join Multiple Videos part in this article for detail: How to Split and Join Videos in ActivePresenter 8 - Atomi Systems, Inc.

Regards,
Thuy

Ok thank you very much

This is an old conversation but relevant to my concern, and that is, When I right-click a slide to merge, it does not show the “merge slide” command.

Tony,

You have to select at least two slides so that the Merger Slides feature can be enabled.
As can be seen from your screenshot, now, you select only the first slide.

Regards,
Thuy

Thanks, Thuy; this was too obvious for me. :crazy_face: :blush:

1 Like