Additional API for the TTS feature

Hello,
once again I have a special question. :rofl: We produce training videos for our global colleagues. We speak English, but since we are mostly German, neither the pronunciation nor the grammar is perfect. :flushed: Now I would like to improve the already created videos linguistically. I transcribe the spoken text and improve it in writing. From this, a SRT file is created, which comes under the video. So far so good.

Now I haven’t found a single AI that transcribes an SRT into speech. The text is pronounced well, but the time synchronization is not correct. The time deviations are up to 2 min for a 15 min video. You can’t use that.

It’s hard to believe, but the only program i found that offers this is Active Presenter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: about using other services. The imported SRT file will exactly on time changed to speech. But…the ones offered here Polly, Azure and Google have a horrible sound. Would it be possible to include a freely configurable service? For example, I found this service that also provides API integration. Text To Speech API - Developers APIs Documents. The mp3 output is here quite good.

It would be great if something like this is also possible.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have noted down your request and will forward it to the internal team to see its possibility and investigate it more.
Much appreciate your contributing opinion and hope you can achieve your work effectively with ActivePresenter.

Kind regards,
Quynh Anh

2 Likes

Hello Quynh Anh,

Thank you very much for your reply. I work with Active Presenter every day and I am impressed with the features and possibilities of this program. Also, your service is one of the best I have ever experienced. Fast and competent. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Glad to hear your comment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your support and fondness towards our product will be a great motivation for us to improve ActivePresenter and develop other services more.

Feel free to get back to us again should you encounter any issue while experiencing ActivePresenter.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Cheers,
Quynh Anh

1 Like

Hi,

I agree with OlliRing, I did the same investigation and the service from https://ttsfree.com/ webpage it’s so useful, the voices there are so natural.

I hope this feature could be added to ActivePresenter.

Thanks.

1 Like