Activepresenter Slider Problem?

Hi, I added insert–>slider to my project. There is no problem in his work. I control the volume with this slider button. My problem is that when I say review, I can’t move the slider bar back and forth. What could be the problem? Thanks.

Hi Emrah,

Could you confirm if the case is when you click the Review Course button to review your course? If so, it’s the default setting. When you review a course in ActivePresenter, it’ll show you the correct or incorrect answers, correct values, and overall result of each question. You can not interact with any interactions any more.

If it is not the case, kindly describe your issue further together with a screenshot or a short video capturing the issue to help us better understand.

Regards,
Quynh Anh

Hello, I created a video. The slider I just added does not work in review mode, but the slider in the bottom bar works in review mode.

Hi Emrah,

Thanks for the video.

The problem you show in the video is exactly the case I mention above.
This means that we currently do not support interacting with sliders in the Review mode.
We will try to improve it later.

About the slider in the player bar, it is not a slider object you inserted in your project so you can still interact with it normally.

Regards,
Quynh Anh

Will this be fixed in the next update?

We do not have any detailed plans for it yet.
Therefore, I’m sorry I do not have any further information at the moment.

BR,
Quynh Anh

I will be happy if you get it on your plan soon. We are also waiting for the update, it’s been 2 weeks, when will it be published? Thanks.

For your information, the next update will be available within this month, hopefully in the next few business days.
We’ll inform you when it releases.

BR,

hi, Has this bug been fixed? @QuynhAnh_Vu

Hi Emrah,

This is not a bug but the expected default setting when users click Review Course.
Unfortunately, we do not have exact plans for this changing setting due to more prioritized tasks, but hopefully it can be achieved in the next major version.
Hope you understand and wait for a bit more.

Best,
Quynh Anh