ActivePresenter (version 9.1.3) is encountering startup issues on macOS. When attempting to open the application, it displays an error message: “Interprocess exception (boost: 7, native: 2): No such file or directory,” and subsequently exits.
This problem began a day ago after shutting down the laptop.
Standard troubleshooting steps, including
- Restarting the computer
- Deleting the “~/Library/Application Support/ActivePresenter” directory.
- Moving Files from Documents then back
- Downloading and reinstalling
- Operating System: macOS 14.1.1 (23B81)
- Application Version: ActivePresenter v9.1.3
Additional Details: The issue commenced recently, and no specific changes to the system or application were noted prior to the problem’s onset.