"ActivePresenter Free Edition" in a company?

Hello,
I would like to know if “ActivePresenter Free Edition” installation is authorized on the PC of employees of a company? in other words, is it mandatory to buy a license for a professional use?
Thanks in advance

Hi,

Yes, you’ll need to buy a paid license to use ActivePresenter in a business environment.
ActivePresenter Free edition is meant for personal and non-commercial use only.

Regards,

Hi,
thank you for your reply. I’m part of the public sector and therefore, it’s about making non-profit videos. So, do you have the same answer?
Regards

Hi,

So you can use ActivePresenter Free edition if your organization has a tax-exempt status.

Regards,

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answers.
Actually, I work in a french ministry, and as I don’t know the US legislation about “tax-exempt status” could you please give me more details about it or at least could you inform me whether I am allowed to use “ActivePresenter Free edition” or not.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Hi,
Regarding your case, are you organization exempted from income taxes? If yes then you can use ActivePresenter Free edition. Otherwise, you probably fall into the Goverment sector and are not non-commercial.

Regards,

Hello, my workplace is a Public Welfare Institution (exempt from income tax), so I can deploy the free version of ActivePresenter for my colleagues, right? Thank you! :innocent: