ActivePresenter Files stored in My Documents folder

Can the default appobject file be moved to the same location as my projects (a network shared drive)?

When opening Active presenter I get a message warning of slow performance when opening the file. I moved my project from the share to the C:and got the same message. Could it be because the appobject file is in My Documents that I get this message?

I have a new PC so this is not the issue as not touching memory when using the product

I have had numerous crashing issues today when editing events, no network issues within our organisation this afternoon is there a known issue?

Many thanks
Belinda

Hi Belinda,

The warning of slow performance when opening project or loading templates file (.apobject, .apslide or .aptheme) in the network shared drive. You should move those projects to your hard drive. You can also change the default template location:

If the crash occurs, please send the Crash Report. We will take a look and identify the problem.

Regards,

Thank you for you help, I will ask our technical team to do this for me. Crash reports sent, it is the same action causing the crash editing an event - go to slide index, amending the number to go to

Hi,

We’ve received your crash report. We will take a look at the problem and inform you later.

Regards,

Hi Belinda,

Could you test the bug (edit Go to Slide Index action) with a new blank project? I guess that the problem only happens with old project.

Regards,

Hi Nam

Thank you for getting back to me. I created a new blank project and created an event to go to slide at index, I then edited the action to go to a different slide and crashed.

Many thanks
Belinda

Hi,

The crash report looks as if the installation of ActivePresenter is corrupted. Can you please download and install it again? You may also need to delete the following folder before reinstalling:

• C:\Users<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\ActivePresenter.
  • C:\Users<user_name>\Documents\ActivePresenter Templates.

Regards,