ActivePresenter doesn't open

Problem:
ActivePresenter 8 doesn’t launch and shows the following error.

“The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close the application.”

Screenshot 2021-10-21 102156

ActivePresenter version:
Windows 11
Notes:
Please help!

Hi Ali,

We found that ActivePresenter may be wrongly blocked by the ransomware protection of Windows Security and Avast Antivirus.
If it is your case, please add ActivePresenter to the allowed list of these programs to see if it works.

Kind regards,
Thuy

Hi Ali,
I have some methods, it may help you

1. Reinstall the app
  2. Enable administrator rights: Try running the game or app with admin rights. To do that, right-click on the shortcut or the actual executable for the app, select Properties and open the Compatibility tab. Tick the 'Run this program as an administrator box → click on OK.
  3. Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files: At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
    sfc /scannow
    Link: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files (microsoft.com)

I did it, but it doesn’t work.:worried::worried:

I did it, but it doesn’t work.:worried::worried:

Hi,

It’s quite strange because there is no user having reported a similar issue as yours, Ali.
If you reinstall ActivePresenter but the issue still persists, it may be caused by your Windows.
Please try following the guided steps in this link to see if it help:

Regards,
Thuy