Activepresenter 9 Screen Recorder Draggable Circle at the center of the recording area

Ok so, I just updated my Activepresenter 8 to the new Activepresenter 9. Then, I started to record my screen for videos on youtube. I used a custom hotkey for pausing screen recording, I used (Ctrl + Space). It work very well on the previous version and It pauses and plays when I use Ctrl + Space, but In Activepresenter 9… The Draggable thing (The circle on the center of the recording area with a cross shape inside that you can use to drag the recording area) is recorded on the video, like when I pause the recording and play It again, that draggable thing is recorded for at least 0.5 seconds on my video and I am too lazy to cut them all from the video and it also ruins the timing of my video because of the frames I had to cut just to remove It. pls help, My youtube channel depends on this :tired_face:

Hi,

As we need more time to finalize the issue, can you please temporarily uncheck the Show Recording Area option (click the Settings button in the top-right corner of the Record Screen as a Video Project dialog) to overcome this issue?

Regards,

1 Like

It worked! though I can’t see the recording area and if it’s paused or played, thank you still! Can’t wait for It to be fixed! and also, It’s good to know how ATOMI fixes bugs and adds a few changes quick. I feel like they always releasing new updates every minute XD lol!

Hi,

We can’t reproduce the issue in our tests.
Can you record a simple video project having the issue and send that project via support@atomisystems.com so we can take a further look at?

Regards,

1 Like

Oh sir, I think It’s gone… Maybe It only happened for maybe a day because after I experienced the problem, I didn’t use Activepresenter 9 again until you told me to uncheck the “Show recording Area”… Really sorry for wasting time, maybe someday someone else may experience this bug too and there may be a chance that he/she might record It… but anyways, I can just send maybe the video I made for my youtube where I first experienced the problem, I was just hesitating to send It earlier bruh :sweat_smile: