360 Video Support

I am very impressed with the function of Active Presenter (AP). Have you thought about supporting 360 video directly in your player? We are bringing 360 video into AP by importing a HTML5 package, but this approach fails to harness all the capability of the AP player controls and limits your ability to use a VR headset in full immersion. I hope you will consider adding support for 360 video into your player in a future release. Thank you.

Hi Randy,

Supporting 360 video is already in our TODO list but we don’t have an exact plan for it yet.
We’ll consider about this feature after releasing version 9.

Can you please provide more information about limitations when embedding your 360 video through a HTML5 package? I know that it requires JavaScript for communication between AP player and the embedded video. But I’m not sure how it limits the ability to use a VR headset.

Regards

I would be happy to work with you on this effort. If you would email me directly, I can provide some example output for you to look at, both from a viewer perspective in 360 and from a developer perspective. In return, I am in need of examples of how a learning course is constructed in AP. I need to get up to speed as a course author as quickly as possible.

Regards

Hi Randy,

You can email to support@atomisystems.com.
For learning course examples, you can take a look at some samples such as Volcano, Create and Manage an Order in Odoo in the demo page: eLearning Examples - Atomi Systems, Inc.
A course is usually started with a demo/tutorial section and ended with a quizz to check the learners’ understanding of the tutorial.
You may also look for tutorials on specific features at ActivePresenter Tutorials and ActivePresenter Youtube Channel.

Regards