Why my video in version 4.0.0. is not editable in version 6.0?

Hi,
I have a video in version 4.0.0. and when I try to edit in 6.0.0. many properties are disabled.

What can I do?

It’s possible migrate it?

Thanks.

Hi Diana,

We’ve received your email with a screenshot but it’s too small to see clearly.
I guess you’re talking about range editing tools in Timeline, is it right?

If so, you need to click on the Timeline ruler to show the playhead and drag the red/green handles to select a range first:

For more information, please see this tutorial:

Regards

Hi Toan,

Thanks for your answer.

Sorry for the image, I take a new:

Despite clicking, it is still not enabled.

Thanks.

Hi,

It looks like something went wrong when converting your project from version 4 to version 6.
If you still have your original project in version 4, please send to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check. Otherwise, please send the project converted to version 6.

Regards

Hi,

I tried to send the email but the file is more of 25Mb and my email don’t let me send you it.

Do you have other way to send you the file in version 4?

Thanks.

You can upload them to a cloud storage service like Google Drive and share the link to us.
Please also upload the external data folder which has the name in the form projectFileName_files if any.

Regards

Hi Diana,

Your project has a missing external video (which is used in slide 2) so this issue occurs.
It’s likely that you copied/moved/renamed your project without copying/moving/renaming the external data folder. The external data folder has the name in the form projectFileName_files and is located in the same folder with the project file.
Please find the original data folder and copy/move/rename it to match the new project name and location to solve the issue.

Regards

Hi Toan,

Thanks for your answer. I understand you.

I will try to find this external data folder.

You are a help me really!!!