Video Output is Jittery

Problem: Video Output is Jittery
I created a 3D rotating product shot. the rotation is 3 seconds then holds on the last fram for 3 more seconds. The issue is the actual rotation looks jittery. The orginal video is very smooth. I did 2 versions. I did a 60 FPS export and used a source file that was created at 60 FPS. This is smoother but not as smooth as the original source file. The second was exported at 30 FPS with a source file that was created at 30 FPS. This is very jittery. The source file is very smooth. Both exported were done at 100 %. I tried every output format all with the same results.

Do you play on improving your video encoder to output better video?

ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.4

Notes: When I export as HTML 5 it looks beautiful, but I realized that the source videos are never encoded. They are just copied in the resource folder and the HTML 5 references and plays it.

Hi,

Can you please share the project and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files pattern so we can check? If these files are large, please upload to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the link to support@atomisystems.com.

When exporting to HTML5, the video is re-encoded but it remains original frame rate so it maybe better than exporting to video.

Regards,