Using Rollovers

Is it possible to make a shape appear when a specific word in a text box is rolled over. For example, I want the user to rollover a term to display the definition (using a shape). I have been reading and watching tutorials and just can’t figure this out.

Appreciate any help.

Windows 7
ActivePresenter 7.0.0

Hi LindaB,

You can insert shapes to cover words in the text box, then right-click each shape and select Insert > Hint Message. You also need to set the fill and line of shapes to transparent color. For example, Black color with zero opacity. Don’t use No Fill + No Line since shapes can not capture mouse in this case.


Thank you so much. Makes perfect sense.