Text Sizes in Responsive Projects

Hi,

I’m testing the responsive layouts, and I’ve noticed that when I reduce the size of the text for the mobile viewport, it changes automatically to the rest of the viewports, making the text almost illegible in the Desktop mode.
Is there any way to customize the text size in every viewport independently?

Regards,

Hi Cecilia,

Unfortunately, the current version of ActivePresenter doesn’t support this capability. We will try to support it in future releases.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi I think this is basic functionality and needs to be implemented.

Hi,

You just need to select Properties > Transformation > Text Scale.

Regards,

1 Like

This is great feature! thank you

Hi Phuong,

I noticed that closed captioning does not have this feature. So when i turn on CC for mobile mode, it blocks out the entire screen. Is there a way around this?

Hi,

Please try the following work around:

• Select ActivePresenter > Project > Properties.
  • Select the Event tab.
  • Enter the following code:
$("head").append("<style>" + 
"@media screen and (max-width: 800px) {" +
	".ap-canvas > .ap-ctrl {" +
		"transform: scale(0.5, 0.5);" +
	"}" +
"}" +
"</style>");
  • Click OK.

We will add the Text Scale option for CC in the future.

Regards,

Hi this still does not work. Please see attachment.
This is very bad because when the CC is on, you cannot see anything on the slides.

Pasted%20File%20at%20January%2023%2C%202019%2012_41%20PM

Hi KennyLee,

Can you please tell the version of ActivePresenter you are using. Please also share the project so we can check.

Regards,

Hi Phuong,

I noticed that it works only once export. The cc size is the same when previewing on the activepresenter application.

However, i notice issue that the position of the cc is at the centre of the screen and still blocks out my content. How to move it to the bottom of the screen.

It is a workaround so it is only visible in output. The following approach has a better result:

$("head").append("<style>" + 
"@media screen and (max-width: 800px) {" +
	".ap-canvas > .ap-ctrl div {" +
		"font-size: 10px !important;" +
	"}" +
"}" +
"</style>");

Regards,

Hi,

I have the same problem. The text appears super big taking the whole screen. I tried to insert the code, but still when exporting and seeing the video in the outside VLC program, the hard subtitles in the video are showing on the whole screen.

Is there a way to fix that somehow?

Thank you,

Grazyna

Hi Grace,

Have you updated to the latest version 8.3.2? You can find the Text Scale option in the Properties pane for Shapes and Closed Caption when editing responsive projects.

Regards,

Hi Phuong,

Great! Yes, I found it!

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Grazyna