Stop slides autoplay

Problem: when I export or preview the slides in H5 pages, the slides start autoplay continuesly, eventhough I insert buttons to stop it, it didn’t work
How can I stop the autoply function? I couldn’t find such option, or can anyone tells me how to view the slides by customed clicks?

ActivePresenter version: 8.0

Notes:

Hi Emilia!
Maybe, the Auto Advance check box in the Properties pane is checked, so the slides start autoplay continuously.
If you inserted the button to stop presentation but it didn’t work, i think you previewed your presentation in Demonstration mode, you should select the 3 remaining modes.

Hi Li,
Thanks for the kind suggestion, but I have unchecked the Auto Advance box and previewed in test mode, still it didn’t work.
I am so confused.
Emilia

Hi Emilia,

Can you please share the project which has the issue and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check?

If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then email to us to support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,

Dear HaiYen
I have sent the email to the mentioned email address with Topic as " 2 problem in the Active Presenter project-Emilia"

Please check if you can receive it or not
B.R
Emilia

Hi Emilia,

Thanks for sending the project.

After checking it, I saw that you added a key stroke and you didn’t assign appropriate events - actions to it. That’s why it doesn’t work.

You should follow the suggested steps below:

1. Add the Pause Presentation action to the On Load event of the first slide:

2. Insert two buttons (Insert tab > Button) and assign events - actions to them, including:

• One button to continue presentation when users click on it:

• One button to pause presentation when users click on it:

Regards,
Yen

Dear Yen
I followed the instruction and problem solved.
Thank you very much for the kind suggestion and support.

:+1: :+1: :+1:
Wish you a good day.
B.R
Emilia