Some images, text boxes and shapes not displaying in exported HTML tutorial?

Problem: When I preview an individual slide using the preview on the Timeline panel, it displays correctly, however when Preview using the Export menu item or export to HTML5, some images, text boxes and shapes just do not display when playing?

They do not have any irregular characters in the resource file names.
I can see the file names in the resource folder once exported to HTML.
The project was originally created by importing a ppt file.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

ActivePresenter version: 9

Notes:

Hi Noma,

Please make sure that your objects are shown in the corresponding output mode.
Just select them and go to the Properties pane > Size & Properties tab > Show In Mode section to check.

Hope that it helps.
Regards,
Thuy

Hi there

Yes, they definitely are all ticked for all modes. Anything else I can try?

Thank you!

Hi,

Your original project was created by PowerPoint.
So, when importing it into ActivePresenter, all the animation effects will be placed in the Click Sequence timeline, Noma.
This timeline includes two types of the object animation’s start time: Start On Click and Start With Previous. Please press F1 and go to pages 399-400 of the User Manual for more information about the Click Sequence timeline.
In this case, if the images, text boxes, and shapes don’t display in the HTML5 output, they may be set with Start On Click.
To make them appear when the project runs, just click on the icon on the Timeline pane and change to Start with Previous.
Or, you can remove the Click Sequence timeline if you no longer use object animations inside it.

Thuy

Thank you soooo much for this advice! I have never used the Click Sequence Timeline before so didn’t even consider that in my troubleshooting.

Once again, your support has been amazing!

2 Likes

Glad to know that your issue is resolved.
The Click Sequence timeline is one of the impressive new features that ActivePresenter 9 offers users.
Feel free to explore it and don’t hesitate to let us know if you have other questions.