Slides copied into another project have defects

Problem:
Dear all,

• I want to copy some slides from one project into another. Both are recordings of interactive simulations with closed-captions.
  • Thus, I select multiple slides in the nav-bar, press CTRL-C, select a slide in the other project and press CTRL-V. The slides are transfered but have defects.
  • I observed two different behaviors which seem to depend on the size of the projects.
    • For large files, the background pictures are missing. I did not check CCs in detail.
    • For smaller files, the background is there, but the closed-captions are broken: you can see the duration boxes and the audio in the time-line, but the text is missing (both, in the caption box on the screen and in the properties).

Can someone confirm this or a similar problem? Does anybody have a hint for me how to solve it?

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,
Martin

PS: When using “Import slides” as described in Import slides from one project to another, the closed-captions are lost as well.

ActivePresenter version: 9.0.5

Notes:

Hi Martin,

We have tested all the cases and found no issues as you mentioned.
When copying using hotkeys or when importing using Slides from ActivePresenter option, all elements are copied/ imported properly with no issues.

The only case some users encounter is the change in size of the background image.
This change is due to the the change of the new slide size.
Therefore, you can have a look at the similar case here as reference in case you encounter the same issue:

As we can not reproduce problems from our end, if you’re still in trouble with this, especially with the large files, kindly share the project and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) with us via our email at support@atomisystems.com so that we can take a look at it.
If the files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive and then send the download link to us.

Looking forward to your update.

Regards,
Quynh Anh