- I want to copy some slides from one project into another. Both are recordings of interactive simulations with closed-captions.
- Thus, I select multiple slides in the nav-bar, press CTRL-C, select a slide in the other project and press CTRL-V. The slides are transfered but have defects.
- I observed two different behaviors which seem to depend on the size of the projects.
- For large files, the background pictures are missing. I did not check CCs in detail.
- For smaller files, the background is there, but the closed-captions are broken: you can see the duration boxes and the audio in the time-line, but the text is missing (both, in the caption box on the screen and in the properties).
Can someone confirm this or a similar problem? Does anybody have a hint for me how to solve it?
Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,
PS: When using “Import slides” as described in Import slides from one project to another, the closed-captions are lost as well.
ActivePresenter version: 9.0.5
OS: Windows 10