Show Responses: All showing interactions

I have a question screen like in the picture.

When the user clicks the button, if all their questions have been answered "Show Responses: I want to show All showing interactions.

If all questions are not answered, "Show Responses: All showing interactions’ should not appear. How can I do that?

Hi again,

I don’t quite understand your request.

Could you kindly describe your request further with more description and image if possible?
For example, when user clicks the Submit button, what specific messages will you want him to see or what actions will you want him to do if he has answered all the questions or if he hasn’t?

BR,
Quynh Anh

Hi again,
Thank you very much for your reply.

When I click the Submit button, if all the questions have been answered, I want the following action (Show Responses: All showing interactions) to be activated. How do I get this condition?

As you can see in the video, if the questions are not answered, a dialog appears first. However, right after that, correct checkmark appears in the response dialog.
The response dialog should not appear before the user answers the questions. How can I do that?

Hi again,

Please take a look at the sample below to see if it meets your request.
The sample question we’re using here is Multiple Choice.
show interactions.approj (604 KB)

Step1: after choosing the question type (Multiple Choice) for each content in the two-content layer, please navigate to the Interactivity tab, delete the default actions and conditions of each question type.

Step 2: in the Home tab > Variables > add 2 varibles (Answer 1, Answer 2) as in the image:

Step 3: in Multiple Choice Question 4, add On Change event > Click to add action > Adjust Variable > set the settings as follows:
Do the same with Multiple Choice Question 5, change Answer 1 variable to Answer 2.

Step 4: click on the Submit button > Interactivity tab > On Click event:

• Add condition for Submit: All showing interactions action

• and condition for Show Responses: All showing interactions

to have the final conditions like this:

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

BR,
Quynh Anh

1 Like

Dear Quynh Anh,
Thank you very much for your help.