SCORM problems with many modes

Hi ActivePresenters
When I export demo, test, practice and tutorial as one SCORM package my Moodle 3.x displays correctly only test. All items exported separately work excellent. Any hints? I have workaround but it requires a lot of space in my Moodle.
All the best
Robert

Hi Robert,

If you export all 4 modes to one package, Moodle will allow selecting mode (as a SCORM organization) before entering content. I am not sure what you mean when saying “display correctly”. Can you please describe the problem in more details?

Regards,

Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply. Instead of writing I created short movie showing and explaining everything.

All the best
Robert

Hi Robert,

We have tested with current version of Moodle at https://demo.moodle.net and it works fine. The navigation controls which didn’t response when clicking are a part of Moodle but not ActivePresenter SCORM package so I guess it maybe a bug in some specified versions of Moodle when working with muti-organization SCORM package. If possible, please update your LMS to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Hi,
Before reinstalling my moodle I decided to check SCORM package using scorm.cloud. Not everything was OK. Later I used the same moodle sandbox as you. I think I know where is the problem. Test mode is chosen as default not the first demo. You can see it on the movie.

All the best
Robert

Hi,

ActivePresenter set the Test mode as the default mode when exporting multiple modes to one package. The scorm.clould doesn’t support selecting mode but it loads the default mode instead.

Regards,

Hi,
Now I know everything… I have to upgrade to Moodle 3.3.1…
All the best
Robert