SCORM options missing on HTML5 publishing

Problem: Publishing in HTML5 don’t have SCORM options

ActivePresenter version: 8.2.0

Notes:
Hi, I have to publish in SCORM format. Using SCORM button, I don’t have all the option I need, these are on LMS, but I don’t have to publish there.
A friend of mine is using a previous version. Publishing in HTML5 she has the feature you can see in the image.

While this are my options:

What’s wrong? What am I doing wrong?

Can you help me?
Thank you

Stefano

Hi,

In the latest version (8.2), the Export to SCORM option can be found right in the Export tab, next to the HTML5 button.
For more information about exporting project as SCORM package, you can refer to this tutorial: https://atomisystems.com/tutorials/ap8/export-projects-as-scorm-packages-activepresenter-8-2/

Regards,

Thank you.

I believe that the function I was searching for is now Report the score in percentage

Hi,

Could you please try setting the Pass Condition as Percents of correct answers in the General tab of the Export To SCORM dialog to see if it helps.

If it’s not what you are looking for, please describe in more details so we can understand better.

Regards,

Hi Stefano,

There is also a Report score in percentage option (a checkbox) which is only used in SCORM 2004 output. The other outputs (HTML5, SCORM 1.2, xAPI) don’t have this option.

Regards,

Thank you.
I think that my issue is solved.