SCORM Drag-N-Drop Question Freezing on Submit

Problem: I have created a Drag-N-Drop question with 10 answers. When I publish via HTML5, it works correctly. When I publish to SCORM, Experience API, or LMS, it freezes when the Submit button is pressed.

ActivePresenter version: 9

Notes:

Hi Sue,

Could you please tell us which LMS you are using?
Besides, it would be helpful if you can share your project so we can further investigate this issue.
Please be aware that if the video or audio resources exceed 50MB, the project will generate an external data folder named PROJECT_FILE_files. Please include that folder (if any) along with your project when you send it to us.
You can email us at: support@atomisystems.com

Regards,

I am using Desire2Learn but I also put it in the SCORM Viewer at Rustici to see if it was just the LMS having issues with it. It froze in the SCORM Viewer as well. I was going to upload my project here but it won’t let me so I’ll email you.

Thank you for your information.
Yes, please feel free to send your project via email and inform us about it.

Best regards,

Hi Sue,

I’ve emailed you about the cause of this issue which is related to the enormous number of possible correct responses, so kindly check it out.

Best regards,
Hang

Thank you so much! I didn’t realize multiple sources could stack like that in one target. I really appreciate your help!

1 Like