Recovering of audio and video

Problem: I had recorded my first virtual class this morning and it went well until I ended my recording. I didn’t export it to video immediately and just save it to Drive C but when i go over it, t’was already full so i decided to copy and paste all the files to Drive D. When I am actually ready exporting the video, it says “Resource file not found: D:\8.28 1\Untitled1_files\10001_Audio_002.wav”. I have already deleted the files from the Drive C where it was saved first as well as in the ActivePresenterCachedProjects. I searched for some solutions and seen that it maybe saved in the ActivePresenter → temp. I am relieved to see an audio of the video and exported it but then again, when I finished exporting it and tried playing…the video stopped at 16min and 50secs out of 2hrs and 14mins. Please help me with this.

ActivePresenter version: 8

Notes:

Hi Raisa,

ActivePresenter stores large audio/video resources of a project in an external data folder named PROJECT_FILE_files. When copying, moving, or renaming a project file, please make sure to copy, move, or rename its data folder (if any) accordingly. In case you delete this folder, I am afraid that there is no way to recover, unfortunately.

Regards,
Yen