ActivePresenter Saola Animate Pricing Download

Project has blank slides

A project that was previously about 65Mb is suddenly 1Mb and all of the slides are mostly blank. I have tried re-starting and opening an older version, but it won’t open and now even that older version is 0kb. Have I lost months worth of work?? I have one more older version that is about a month old and looks to be the right size, but I don’t want to open it! Any ideas?

Unfortunately, it seems the project file is corrupted. Can you please share the log so we can investigate the cause of the issue? To view the log, click ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log.

Regards,

Do I need to open one of the corrupted files first, or does the log cover all activity in ActivePresenter?

FYI - I have managed to carry on working by moving the older file to a local drive and re-doing the updates since it was saved, so it looks like working from a network file caused the corruption.

Thanks for your information. You don’t need to open the corrupted file. We just want to know what leads to the problem in the previous session.

Regards,

ActivePresenter Log EJB.txt (192.2 KB)

Thanks for sharing the log. Unfortunately, we haven’t spotted any cause from the log. I guess a network connection issue while writing file leads to this problem.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,