Program crashing

All was good a month ago when I last built presentation. Finally getting a couple more presentations ready to produce I thought to add some resources. I opened the Export/player settings and selected resources. Everything disappeared. I tried again and look towards changing the Skin – disappeared.
I am not sure whether it is something that I’ve done recently to my computer but it is confusing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the same happens. I sent a log to ActivePresenter And look forward to a response. Oddly enough the immediate production of an MP4 worked. So I’m not totally at a loss today. But as I produce an HTML more often I would like to get it fixed. It is an expensive piece of software to break.

If anyone has any idea what might be causing this to happen – I’m going to sort of strip off a variety of antivirus and firewall efforts and see if that helps. But they were all there last month and everything was fine.

John

Hi,

Can you please try with other projects to see if the issue happens or not. If it only happens with one specific project, please share the project and external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check. You can email it to support@atomisystems.com If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the link to support@atomisystems.com

Regards,