Problem with Custom Slide Height

Problem:
Hello! I need help with my responsive project. I’m creating a Responsive Project –> Insert – Web Object. My project has a high height. So I use Custom Slide Height for every screen size. This option does not work on all layers. Problem with Mobile Horizontal layer. Here the Custom Slide Height option does not work. The screen just clips the content. Tell me, please, how to solve this problem? The layer height is 4900 pixels.

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.7.

Notes: Heeeeeeeeeelp me please!

Hi,

We can’t reproduce the problem.

Could you kindly share the project having the issue and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files to support@atomisystems.com so that we can better investigate?

If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send email with download link to us at support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you!
I sent mail to support with project file.

Hi Alex,

After checking, we found that the web object has already had a vertical scrollbar.
You cannot scroll to view the content due to the appearing of the scrollbar of the slide and of the layout.

Therefore, the workaround to fix this problem is to adjust the Layout Height as the screen below:

Regards,

1 Like