Problem with Button: Review presentation

Hi,
After entering a few slides with questions for the test, the user comes to a slide where he can see how much points he gain for his answers.
Under the “Review presentation” button you can see the selected by user answers and show which ones are true.
Is it possible for the user to be able to view in this mode only those slides with test and questions?

This is how I made so far:
I did it by adding rule to Feedback Master -> Preview Button
On Click -> Go backward: 1 slide:
AND/OR: AND
List: Variables
If: apCurrentSlideIndex
Operator: greater than or equal to
Type: Value
Value [number of slide]

And On Click -> Go Forward: 1 slide:
AND/OR: AND
List: Variables
If: apCurrentSlideIndex
Operator: less than or equal to
Type: Value
Value [number of slide]

But now I don’t know how the user should end this “Preview score Mode” and return for presentation.
And whenever he click on the miniature of slide from side menu, the “Next” and “Preview” buttons are there.

ActivePresenter Pro Edition
8.3.0 - 64-bit build. (published: 2020.12.04)

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Piotrek,

Please take a look at the attached project to see if this is what you want:
Review presentation.approj (1.7 MB)
If you need any further instructions, kindly let me know.

Regards,

Hi Hoanp,
I’m sorry but I don’t know how to do this effect in my presentation.
I would appreciate if You explain of how to do it exactly to have the same result…
Or I can just send my .approj file.

The other thing is that I want some modifications in your project (and also in mine):

1. When I don’t complete the test, and go right to slide 7 and hit button “Review Questions” it goes to beginning of the test, but I am able to mark answers, knowing which ones are true. The answers should be disabled, so I can’t mark them after clicking “Review Questions”.
  2. I am able through menu on the left easily go to all slides. And I want them to be blocked, so during test user can move around only in specific slides - for example when I hit 1-st slide it moves me to the 4-th. And that’s great. But I can click on 2-nd and 3-rd. And I want them to be blocked like 1-st.

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,

You can take a look at the attached sample for your reference. Review presentation_fixed.approj (2.0 MB)

Please perform the following steps:

1. Go to the Home tab > Variables to create two boolean variables. One will be used when users take a test. The other is used when users review it.
  2. Go to the View tab > Slide Master:
  • Select the layout that contains the slides you want to block (Example: slides 1, 2, and 3), and add action in On Load event:

• Select the layout that contains the questions (for example, in my project, it is Question Layout):

• Insert two buttons Next and Previous, and group them.
    • Check Initially Hidden of the created group.
    • Add Go Forward and Go Backward actions to Next and Previous buttons
    • In On Load event of the slide, add actions:
  1. Close the Slide Master view, and select the Report slide to add actions to Review Question button:

Regards,